Sunday, July 13, 2008

New Manager in lead up to World Championships and beyond


I am pleased to have formed a partnership with Wayne Evans, who will now be managing my new sponsorship strategy into the future.
Wayne has extensive technical expertise in cycling and great contacts in the industry and will be in charge of ensuring that I have the best equipment in my quest to win the 2008 World Duathlon Championships. Any queries can be directed directly to Wayne -littlelion1@bigpond.com.au or Mobile 0411860107

In training matters, their is alot happening with the beautiful little family, work and training but all considered things are heading in the right direction. A little more sleep would assist but sometimes it is good to have less so you come up when you get more.

Running Regards
Radar

1 comment:

trailblazer777 said...

Congrats on the little one!
http://calmbabyconfidentmum.com/
I remember the lack of sleep last year from when our Jacob came on board...