Thursday, October 30, 2008

Signed on for Mekong 2009 and Anaconda this weekend


Well as my last race for 2008 fast approaches, I have confirmed my first race for next year will be the "ITU Mekong River Multi-sport festival" in Nongkhai, Thailand, from March 27-29, 2009.

The event has been my season opener for the past two years and I am really excited to head back to Thailand for this sensational and unique event on the beautiful Mekong Delta.

Vijitr and his team of volunteers and helpers do an outstanding job organising the Aquathon (27th), Duathlon (28th) and Triathlon (29th) and that is the main reason so many internationals keep coming back!

Updates will be available soon at http://www.thaitriathlon.org/ (they will be in English also when up)

This weekend at the Anaconda Adventure race www.rapidascent.com.au , Team Carboshotz will look take back to back titles. I will be joined by Tim Bennet (MTB), Andrew Mosel (Swim) and Michael Baker (Paddle) in a formidable line up.


Regards
Radar

No comments: