Friday, August 15, 2008

Bad Blood


Some blood tests taken with metabolic, biomechanical and physiological assessment last week have given some excellent insight into my current condition. Half way through our trip to Europe in April and May I literally "ran out of steam" and haven't really ever felt too flash since. I think the body has been under the pump for the past year since crashing in Belgium and all the resultant surgery and subsequent bacterial infection have taken their toll. The tests showed some obvious causes for these symptoms of fatigue and we are now rectifying those with the team at "The Metabolic Clinic". I can highly recommend the quality and professionalism I have recieved from Steve and his team and everything should start to improve with the correct treatment.
Cheers

No comments: