Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Le Retour


I have safely arrived here in France after a good flight with Emirates. The total travel time via Dubai to Paris is only 17 hours and a quick 2 hour transit makes it the best way possible to get here.

I never tire of France and as soon as I arrive it feels as though I am a professional athlete and can focus almost exclusively on training, racing and recovering. I went for a quick run along the river Seine and past the Eiffel Tour this morning to shake out the cobwebs and will travel east to Nancy this morning to get ready for the last French GP on Sunday.

The big news here today in Paris is the return of Lance Armstrong to pro cycling. It will be great for the sport and profile of cancer as well. Certainly, will be interesting to watch it all unfold over the coming months.


All the best

Radar

No comments: