Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year, back in Full Swing


Happy new year to everyone. I hope you all had a great Christmas and New Year with family and friends.


I have just returned from 7 days training in the Southern Forests of Quinninup and have started to pick up some good base conditioning after absorbing a very solid volume of training. It was just Lianne, Sebastian and I and a very relaxing and enjoyable break indeed.


I have started to formulate my racing plan for 2009 and will be gearing up to hit form by Mid March and then we will be off to Gernika (Spain) for the real action.


All the best for 2009

Radar

1 comment:

trailblazer777 said...

All the best in 2009 to you and your family Radar! Go for it!

Nice picture. down south is often good...
will follow your progress for sure!