Sunday, January 25, 2009

Perth Crit Series- Race 4


Well it was an unfortunate end to the series with a crash in the last 5 minutes today at the Esplanade. I was planning to attack out of a corner but was a bit too eager and started pedalling before I got out of the bend- the pedal hit the floor and I was over- fortunately it didn't bring anyone else down. Luckily, it is just abrasions and I will be out running this arvo.

The series did however serve it's purpose of getting lots of hard time in the saddle and getting the feel for racing again after the break. I feel as though my power and efficiency on the bike is higher than this time last year and I will be able to do some damage on the bike this year and have a greater chance of winning races with either a fresher 2nd run or a break on the bike.


Thanks to Wayne Evans (pictured) from Cyclemania for all his help and support. Make sure you check in at Cyclemania if you are looking for a bike or parts and tell them I have sent you for a better deal.

Keep punching
Radar

1 comment:

trailblazer777 said...

some intense cycling there Radar, wish I'd checked your blog earlier...
way to go!