Thursday, January 15, 2009

Thanks to Broad

I have recieved some great support from Kari and his team at Broad www.broad.com.au for the upcoming 2009 season. Broad are fantastic supporters of staff and community wellness and Kari leads right from the front himself with a great commitment to his cycling. He does this on top of a very busy corporate and family life and is a fantastic example to us all.

On the training front, I am starting to get edgy on the bike, which means it is time to get racing. I have the Support Event at the Perth Crit Series starting next Friday www.trievents.com.au and I am really excited that my little mate Paul "Bob" Mackay will be on the same Cyclemania team and we will be looking for a high tempo to build fitness leading into the season proper. We will joined by the 2 Stu's- Denton and Gribble.

Regards
Radar

No comments: