Saturday, February 14, 2009

Day at the Beach triathlon

Today I did my first Triathlon in two years and second in 9 years...It has been a long time between drinks of ocean water!. The "Day at the Beach" was a low key event at the beautiful Leighton Beach and it was great to see the field at capacity on a tight and technical course of 3*(200m swim/ 8k bike/2k run).

I was happy with my form and the running is coming back, it has taken a while but last Thursday I had a training session which indicated that things are back at a high level and today re-inforced that. Training is very intensive at the moment and I am happy with the progress.

Thanks to all the organisers and hard working officials and of course my major sponsors at Asics, Cyclemania, Broad, Shotz Nutrition, Ryders Eyewear, Dukk Consulting . The results should be up shortly at www.allbarnone.com

Cheers
Radar

No comments: