Friday, February 20, 2009

UPDATE.....

Greetings all

The body recovered very quickly from a hit out last weekend and has absorbed a great week of training and as such we are considering heading to Albany next weekend for the Classic Distance event. I am hopeful we can organise everything and Lianne, Seb and I can get away for the long weekend.

The following week is the BRW Corporate Tri and am I really excited to be racing with Jason Nuttman and Brynt McSwain in the event for the BROAD team www.broad.com.au . These two guys are racing at the National LD Tri Champs this weekend and fingers crossed they will qualify for the World Champs in Perth later this year.

It is exciting to feel very fit and absorbing training well. I am confident this season I will be at my strongest ever condition and have a range of options to attack races.

Finally, the International Duathlon of Gernika have launched their website http://www.duatlongernika.com/ the club organising the event, Udraitri, will be hosting us for 8 weeks in Spain and I cannot wait to get amongst it and try to produce some special results for the club.

Regards
Radar

No comments: