Saturday, August 15, 2009

2nd National Duathlon Championships

Unfortunately the National Crown will have to wait another twelve months.....................The National Duathlon Championships were held today in Canberra and I had to settle for 2nd place after being out raced by Daniel Green from Canberra. He raced well and on the day I couldn't match his performance. On the first run he opened up almost a minute on me and I waited to make my move on the last lap of the bike/start of the run to close to within 100m 1km into the second run. Victory looked possible but he managed to find his running legs and maintain the gap over the next 4km of the run. While I was hoping to claim the title, I didn't quite hit the race perfectly and was beaten by a better athlete on the day. Onwards we go....next stop City to Surf

Running Regards
Radar

1 comment:

Ryan Baugh said...

noble words brother.
keep punching hard
bean